Stay close to our actions!
Be closer to our activities by becoming a member of Pharmacists Without Borders Canada. The annual membership fee is 100$ yearly.
You can pay directly online via PayPal or send your check by mail at the following address:
7255, Alexandra Street, Suite 106
Montréal (Québec) H2R 2Y9
By becoming a member:
- Your annual contribution helps our teams of pharmacists abroad;
- You have the opportunity to participate in humanitarian missions;
- You have the opportunity to participate in humanitarian activities through committees established by the Board;
- You have privileged access to all the documentation available to pharmacists participating in missions abroad;
- You have the opportunity to become actively involved by participating in the annual general meeting of members;
- You may be appointed to the Board of Directors (BOD)
- A tax receipt will be issued at the end of the year.
Who can be a member of Pharmacists Without Borders Canada? Anyone who wishes to support us!
The Board of Directors reserves the right to accept new members of the organization.
Pharmacists Without Borders Canada will send membership renewals at the end of December 31st.