We now have in each of the faculties of pharmacy in Canada a PSF student ambassador in order to increase our visibility with the students and to ensure the succession of future humanitarian pharmacists!
Objectives of the PSF Student Ambassador position
- Increase awareness
- Adopt a mission
Role and responsibility
- To represent and actively participate in all PSF local activities, projects and initiatives.
- Faculty – organize lunch and learn on a yearly basis (September to May). *
- Provincial – Pharmacy Association Annual Meeting. **
- National – CPhA Annual Meeting
- To learn about PSF and share with students through social media.
- Encourage students to register to the PSF Newsletter.
- To participate as an active member of PSF, offering feedback and input on any issues and discussions that arise.
- To fundraise on a yearly basis in support of the organization or a specific mission.
Here are our student ambassadors for 2016-2017!
Université de Montréal
University of Toronto
University of Waterloo
University of Manitoba
University of Saskatchewan
University of Alberta
University of British Columbia